Monday, December 7, 2015

Tom Baker

I do have Tom Baker's autograph three times already - once on a signed collage I won from the Diamond Comics booth at Comic Con (I think in 2003, but honestly don't remember), once in a copy of his autobiography, and once on series 1 of the Doctor Who trading cards from Strictly Ink.

However, I would like to have photos of all the Doctors and of the living actors I was only missing Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston. So, I decided to take advantage of the send-in through Tom Baker's website and have a photo signed.

I wanted a photo of Romana II and the Fourth Doctor but couldn't find anything that I liked, so I sent this photo of The Doctor with Leela:



Now I just need Louise Jameson to sign it as well. It could not have gone more smoothly - I placed the order (less than $25 total shipped back to me), mailed in the photo and got email updates from his team when it arrived and when it mailed back to me (actually, I also got one asking me if I had forgotten to mail the photo and had to let them know I placed the order a few days before actually mailing). Great service and I couldn't be happier. Now to track down Christopher Eccleston...